Feng Shui goes hand in hand with good design. Design is visually appealing while the principles of Feng Shui enhance the energy flow within the home. Energetically , we are affected by different environments positively or negatively . A home conveys a story to any visitor who steps through the front door and it is felt on an unconscious level.
Following the basic tenants of Feng Shui is one of the most important aspects of getting a home sold.
Feng Shui for The Real Estate ProfessionalYou only get one chance to make a first impression and that first impression will determine whether you have a potential buyer or someone who is just shopping.
A home is a reflection of who your clients are and who they aspire to be. The use of Feng Shui helps to achieve your Real Estate goals.
Feng Shui can:
- Create a dynamic first impression that draws more clients to your listings and moves properties faster.
- Helps maximize appeal from curb to basement
- Sell and or/Lease properties for top market value
- Stage and organize your listing so that Chi Flow is strong , supportive and unobstructed.
Space Clearing the The Real Estate ProfessionalAny event or emotion leaves and energetic imprint on the environment in which it occurred and that imprint can affect the lives of the next occupants of the property.
If the energy is negative a space clearing is advisable. Negative energy may also keep a potential tenant /buyer from being interested in the property at all.
Examples Where Space Clearing is Beneficial:
- Someone passes away in the home
- Suffers from chronic illness
- Foreclosure of the property